Sonntag, 30. September 2012

Announcement: "BSHC FEST 2012"

Hey folks, just a little ''News'' information posting today to inform you about the this years "BSHC FEST" which stand for the "BRAUNSCHWEIG HARDCORE FEST" a.k.a. something in the sense of the "BRUNSWICK HARDCORE FEST". It will be held at the 15. of the month of December 2012 in the club named "B58" in Braunschweig in Lower Saxony, the doors will be open at 7 p.m. and it will be starting one hour later at 8 p.m., and for paying just 5,00 Euro bucks you will be let in. The bands live on stage will be ARCHWAY (celebrating an exclusive reunion show), A TRAITOR LIKE JUDAS, SCIENCE OF SLEEP, BEDLAM BROKE LOOSE and COMPETITION. If I would you I would make sure to be there. And maybe we will then meet there, I am planning to go there, the only thing stopping me from doing so could be the fact that I get inked one day before and we will see if my new tattoo ''allows'' me to do so. Hm, anyhow, I think some slam dancing won't be an option for me anyway. But that's not of your concern. So to point it out: Make sure to be there!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen